Facts and Reasons
×× People’s Court
Attachments:____copies of the Petitions, ____copies of evidences and their list.
Signature and Seal of the Plaintiff
附件:_ _ _ _ _ _份请愿书，____证据及其清单的复印件。
1.A civil petition is an instrument used by citizens, legal persons, or other organizations for filing a lawsuit to the people’s court and requesting a legal judgment in order to protect their own legal rights in case of any infringement against their civil rights and interests or any disputes with others.
2.General information of the parties shall be clearly specified, including (1) for a natural person, name, gender, age, ethnicity, domicile, contact information, ID number; (2) for a legal persons or other organizations, name, domicile, the name, title and contact information of the legal representative or the main superintendent.
3. The rights to claim settlement of a dispute and the specific matters of the dispute shall be stated in the Claims.
4. The objective truth of the dispute, the factual basis and legal basis supporting the claims should be stated in the Facts and Reasons.
5. Copies of a petition shall be submitted based on the number of opposite parties.
6. All evidences submitted shall be stated in the evidence list.
7. A petition shall be dated at its end and signed by a party in person (if the party is a natural person) or by the legal representative or the superintendent on behalf the party (if the party is a legal person or other organizations) with affixing the official seal.
8.The Chinese template must be submitted in the process of legal proceedings.