The Pleader, in terms of the dispute with the Plaintiff (the Appellant), hereby defenses as follows:
Facts and Reasons:
×× People’s Court
Attachments: ____copies of the Pleading, ____copies of evidences and their list.
Signature and Seal of Pleader
答辩人因与原告（上诉人）之间 纠纷一案，提出答辩如下 。
附：答辩状副本 份，证据目录及证据 份。
年 月 日
1.A civil pleading is an instrument used by citizens, legal persons or other organizations for replying and defensing the facts, reasons and claims in a petition against the Plaintiff (the Appellant) by the Defendant (the Appellee) in a civil lawsuit within the statutory period upon receipt of a pleading (an appeal) from the Plaintiff (the Appellant) .
2. General information of the parties shall be clearly specified, including (1) for a natural person, name, gender, age, ethnicity, domicile, contact information, ID number; (2) for a legal persons or other organizations, name, domicile, the name, title and contact information of the legal representative or the main superintendent.
3. The objective truth of the dispute, the factual basis and legal basis for satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the other party's litigation (appeal) request shall be stated in the Facts and Reasons.
4. Copies of a pleading shall be submitted based on the number of opposite parties.
5. All evidences submitted shall be stated in the evidence list.
6. A pleading shall be dated at its end and signed by a party in person (if the party is a natural person) or by the legal representative or the superintendent on behalf the party (if the party is a legal person or other organizations) with affixing the official seal.
7.The Chinese template must be submitted in the process of legal proceedings.